SIMPLISTIC THREE FOLD SYSTEM
The three fold system is controlled by sequence valving to prevent incorrect folding
FULLY WELDED FRAME
Offers zero maintenance and increases frame longevity
MECHANICAL LOCKING MECHANISM
Provides secure transport and eliminates hydraulic stress
Our custom fabricated rotators feature thrust bearings to provide a superior life span
BREAK AWAY CHAIN HANGERS
Hangers feature a break away mechanism to reduce the possibility of improper folding and frame damage
NARROW TRANSPORT WIDTH
A narrow transport width allows for ease of roading
FLOTATION 558 TIRES
Tires provide needed traction and reduce ground pressures in wet conditions and loose soils. The single tire system provides low operating cost and reduces maintenance
FIELD FRIENDLY TENSIONERS
Tensioners and chain height can be easily be adjusted in the field using provided tools
Humdinger utilizes turn buckle adjustments on the rear chain assemblies. This paired with our rear chain overlap eliminates tracking and provides 100% field coverage
- 17 bearings on the entire machine that only have to be greased twice a year and just one daily grease point.
- Discs and weights are able to be added/removed in the field while the chain is connected.
- Farmers are able to operate at speeds of 8 MPH+ and quickly produce a single pass seed bed.
- Ships field ready with no assembly required.
- Designed, manufactured, and serviced in the United States.
- Backed by a 2 year industry leading warranty.
- Utilizing chain disc harrow mechanical tillage drives down the cost of chemical applications.
- The Bute chain modular system gives a 70% cost savings over competitor systems at the time of replacement.
- One chain is able to adapt to all seasons and soils.
- Low horsepower requirements paired with +/- 40APH production lowers operating costs.
- Cutting discs have 150-160% more wearable surfaceacres.